Graduate Profiles & Descriptions
- Having the ability to bring transformation, innovation, new ideas and new rules by combining various resources. So that, they can be accepted and provide more benefits to the wider community ethically and responsibly.
- Having the ability to produce and determine ways to produce products / services, plan and promote them, and be able to regulate aspects of capital and the impact of their activities.
Have the ability to carry out business-oriented functions using the internal and external company resources, while maintaining ethical business operations.
Have the ability to transfer knowledge and skills to other parties by using an appropriate approach by meeting scientific rules and applicable norms.
Graduates of the Business Administration study program have three graduate prospects, namely Entrepreneur, Business Operator, and Instructor.
- Being devoted to God Almighty and able to show a religious attitude;
- Up holding humanity values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals and ethics;
- Contributing to improving the quality of life in society, nation, state, and advancement of the civilization based on Pancasila;
- Being those citizens who are proud and in love with their homeland, have nationalism and a sense of responsibility to the state and nation;
- Respecting the diversity of cultures, views, religions and beliefs, as well as the original opinions or findings of others;
- Having the sense of cooperation and social sensitivity, and care for the community and the environment;
- Obeying the law and being discipline in public and state life;
- Internalizing academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Demonstrating an attitude of responsibility for work in their field of expertise independently;
- Internalizing the spirit of independence, struggle, and entrepreneurship.
- Having a deep understanding on theoretical concepts related to administration theory, corporate governance, and decision making;
- Mastering the theoretical concepts in general related to theories: entrepreneurship, innovation as part of the knowledge creation theory, motivation theory, transformation (social and management), especially the social behavior in entrepreneurship, cross-cultural in business organizations, business functions, and stakeholder theory;
- Mastering the general concepts of the economic theory, political systems, and political economy theory;
- Mastering the factual and current knowledge of business law and business ethics;
- Mastering the transformation management methodology, business organization performance analysis methods, and social research methods;
- Mastering the principles and techniques of cross-organizational and cross-cultural persuasive communication in the business field.
- Having the capability to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of developing or implementing the science and technology that pays attention to and applies humanity values in the business field.
- Having an excellent open, caring, sensitive and socially ethical attitude in the field of business.
- Having the capability and skilled in the decision-making process, especially in the business field.
- Having the capability to organize a good management for business organizations
- Having an effective communication skills.
- Having a transformative leadership character.
Special Skills (Psychomotor):
- Evaluating the implications of a policy, decision, or strategy using an analytical and systematic approach that is set out in a standardized evaluation format, which at minimum includes the information about the evaluation methodology, evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Identifying and analyzing the structured business problems using analytical and systematic approaches; as well as formulating the solutions that can be accounted for;
- Identifying and analyzing the practice of “corporate social responsibility of a business organization” related to the ethics and its utilization, using analytical and systematic approaches, as well as formulating the solutions that can be accounted for.
- Creating and managing innovation and the establishment of new business entities with high growth potential based on local potential and wisdom;
- Identifying and evaluating various risks and opportunities in business sphere in the context of the global environment, as well as proposing alternative solutions that can be accounted for;
- Identifying and communicating the impact of the technology on conventional business and digital age business (e-commerce)with the sense of responsibility.
- Examining the interrelationships between various business models with local environmental and social aspects.
- Formulating and implementing conventional business strategies that are functional;
- Using the interpersonal skills, respect and empathy, and implementing the group theory to convey and persuade the resolution of the interpersonal, group, and social conflicts in organizations;
- Working in a business team efficiently and effectively with the diverse social backgrounds and business cultural roots.